Street Light Controller is an important part of the street light control system. It complies with the LoRaWAN networks.
|Street Light Controller is an important part of the street light control system. It complies with the LoRaWAN 1.0.1 Class C standard for easy and fast access to LoRaWAN networks. If you’d like to adjust the brightness of the lamp, you can achieve this function on your application platform. It has the strong anti-interference ability and low power consumption, capable in long-distance transmission. With the current and voltage measurement circuit inside, it collects the load status in real-time. It has the advantages of small size, easy operation, and maintenance, free wiring, reliable performance. It is an energy-saving design for smart street lighting.|
|• Support NEMA and standard LoRaWAN Class C
• Frequency: EU863-870MHz; AU915-928MHz; US902-928MHz; AS923; CN470-510MHz; RU864-870MHz
• Switch and dimming functions suitable for LED light, high voltage sodium light, and metal halide light and etc.
• Detection for current, voltage, power, electricity, frequency, temperature
• One way switch and 0 ~ 10V dimming signal output
• It has functions of overcurrent protection, lamp condition detection, and default lighting.
• Overload protection
• Easy installation and quick response to the application platform
• Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
• You can adjust the brightness of the lamp by your application platform.
|+ WLC-NEMA-01 Street Light Controller (Without photocell) User Manual|
| In some cases product images may differ from the actual products.
 Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer. [ Read : Shipping Policy ]