Street Light Controller is an updated version for the street light control system. With the photocell inside, the light controller can automatically adjust the brightness of the lamp according to the ambient brightness. It complies with NEMA and the LoRaWAN Specification 1.0.1 Class C standard for easy and fast access to the LoRaWAN network. It has the strong anti-interference ability and costs low power consumption, capable in long-distance transmission. With the current and voltage measurement circuit inside, it collects the load status in real-time. It has the advantages of small size, easy operation, and maintenance, free wiring, reliable performance. It is an energy-saving design for smart street lighting.
• Support NEMA and standard LoRaWAN Class C
• Frequency: EU863-870MHz; AU915-928MHz; US902-928MHz; AS923; CN470-510MHz; RU864-870MHz
• Switch and dimming functions suitable for LED light, high voltage sodium light, and metal halide light and etc.
• Detection for current, voltage, power, electricity, frequency, temperature
• One way switch and 0 ~ 10V dimming signal output
• It has functions of overcurrent protection, lamp condition detection, and default lighting.
• Overload protection
• Easy installation and quick response to the application platform
• Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
• With the photocell inside, the light controller can automatically adjust the brightness of the lamp according to the ambient brightness.