The MatchX LPWAN Gateway is a feature rich LoRaWAN gateway with models certified around the globe.
|The MatchX LPWAN Gateway is a feature rich LoRaWAN gateway with models certified around the globe. With Listen-Before-Talk technology (available in Europe, Japan and South Korea), MatchX Gateways are built to avoid data-collision, ensuring the reliable transmission of your data.
Focus on Energy Efficiency: Each MatchX Gateway is as energy efficient as the average lightbulb. Ensuring a low cost of operation, and reducing your carbon footprint.
Securely Encrypted: End-to-end encryption increases the security of your data. MatchX Gateways relay information, however are unable to decrypt it themselves.
|• Operating system: OpenWrt/LEDE
• Protocol: LoraWAN V1.02
• CPU: MT7628AN 580MHz MIPS
• Memory: 128MB DDR2 RAM/ 32MB FLASH
• Dimensions: 280 x 260 x 55 mm
• Weight: 750 gr
• IoT: LoraWAN SX1301 30dbm Output Power in 902-928MHz, 27dBm in 863-870MHz -143dBm Sensitivity, 20km Range
• GPS: UBlox Max 70
• Additional: WiFi Ethernet PoE USB 2.0
• Certifications: CE, FCC, RCM, IC, LoraWAN
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Debug Interface: USB-C for UART, 4 GPIOs
• LAN: 10/100 Mbit LAN
• Antenna: On-Board Wi-Fi Antenna SMA for Lora, GPS
• Band: EU:863-870MHz US:902-928MHz AU/SIN/HK/THA:AS923
• Listen-Before-Talk: Japan South Korea Europe
• Others: RGB-LED, 8 GPIO
• Enclosure: IP65 rating, ASA weather-resistent enclosure
|+ MatchX LoRaWAN Gateway + MatchX LoRaWAN Gateway User Guide|
|Antenna, Power Source and Mounting kit which you can see on the photographs of device main page are included and will be shipped to you.|
AS923, AU915-928, EU863-870, IN865-867, KR920-923, US902-928