TRM250 is an industrial-grade cellular modem with multiple LPWAN connectivity options. It features NB-IoT, LTE Cat-M1, and is backwards compatible with EGPRS (2G).
It offers an extremely long lifecycle, low power consumption, and is the most flexible option when upgrading the connectivity of existing industrial equipment.
TRM250 has a USB interface, a durable aluminium housing, and an external antenna for better signal coverage.
It is perfect for providing cost-efficient internet connectivity in remote monitoring applications.
• Industrial built-in, rugged and reliable
• 4G/LTE (Cat M1), NB-IoT, 2G compatible
• TCP/UDP/PPP/FTP(S)/HTTP(S)/NTP/PING/QMI/SSL protocol supported.
• Configuration interface: MicroUSB
• Power consumption: 3.6 W Max
• Operating Voltage: 5V – powered via micro-USB
• Low Power Consumption
• Small size, easy installation
COMMUNICATION, FREQUENCY BANDS
4G/LTE (Cat M1), NB-IoT, 2G
EGPRS, NB-IoT, LTE (Cat-M1)
Max RF power
33 dBm@GSM, 24 dBm@WCDMA, 23 dBm@LTE
Dimensions and Weight
75 x 25 x 65 mm (125 g)
-40 °C to 75 °C
10 % to 90 % non-condensing
1 x SMA
300bps to 230400bps
8KV for RS232, 15KV for RS485
5V – powered via micro-USB
3.6 W Max
Power and Network status LEDs
CE, RCM*, FCC*, NBTC(* Under progress)
• Remote monitoring applications
• Any other related monitoring system application