This is a wireless gas leakage detector. It has a built-in gas detection sensor with low power consumption and high detection accuracy. When there is a gas leakage, and the gas density is up to a set threshold value, the device will report the alarm to the cloud monitoring platform through a LoRa gateway. The cloud monitoring platform processes and analyzes the data, and interacts with the application platform to achieve real-time monitoring of combustible gas leakage status.
• Support LoRaWANTM Class A
• Detecting methane gas leakage within 2 meters
• Support AC220V
• Built-in hardware watchdog circuit to ensure the long term stable performance
• Plastic shell with flame-retardant material
• Working temperature range of 10℃℃~ +55
• Strong anti-interference capability
• Easy to install
• Plug and play
Alarm Threshold Value
≥ 75 dB (at 1 meter
Max Tx power
90% (no condensing)
• It is mainly used in the family kitchen, school canteen, factory canteen, hotel restaurant, and other application scenarios.