Due to NETOP Configuration Cable (software which works on Microsoft® Windows, included with purchase), buyer can change so many settings easily. So it gives super flexibility to users. Here is the list which you can change and set by using NETOP Configuration Cable:
• Firmware update
• Device Alive Message period
• LED indicator can be set turn on or off depend on user choice
• Device work schedule(so it can be set specific days and hours for your device(s) such as from Monday to Friday between 09:00 a.m and 18:00 p.m, and they work depend on the schedule)
• Read Period(how often your device(s) can get measurement) **
• Data Transmission period(how often your device(s) can send data) **
• Triggering (if you have 2, 3 or 4 sensors in a box, you can do triggering. It means that let’s say you have temperature&humidity, button and GPS sensor in a box. So you can say that if somebody pushs button, get GPS data and/or temperature&humidity data immediately; meaning Button is triggering GPS for this example etc.)
• Settings of Adaptive Data Rate or Data Rate, Confirmed/unconfirmed message options, LoRa application port(such as port 22), OTAA/ABP choices etc.
** explanation : The difference between “Read Period” and “Data Transmission Period” is, read period is a period for “getting measurement”. And data transmission period is a period for sending data. So if the read period is 15 minutes, and data transmission period is 60 minutes sensor get measurement every 15 minutes, and then send them(60/15 = 4 measurements) every 60 minutes.
57 x 15 x 08 mm
-40°C to +85°C
 In some cases product images may differ from the actual products.  Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer. [ Read : Shipping Policy ]