The Cold Chain Sensor is a LoRaWAN based, cold chain monitoring device which can measure temperature (internal and external) and humidity of the environment.
The Cold Chain Sensor is a LoRaWAN based, easy to use and cost-effective cold chain monitoring device which can measure temperature (internal and external) and humidity of the environment.
It is a cost-effective, easy-to-use temperature and humidity monitoring device designed for variable application in different areas.
|• 12 bits thermometer between -55ºC and +125ºC
• Precise humidity and temperature measurement
• Excellent long-term stability.
• LED interface
• Easy attachment with accessories
• Low power consumption compared with other technologies
• Up to 10 years of battery life
• Excellent long-term stability
• Adjustable sensor reading interval from network
• Ready with end-to-end software application
• 2 mode restart pin button
• Optional IP65 casing
• Suitable for both indoor & outdoor usage
• Changeable AA battery
• External waterproof temperature probe with different
• Cable options
|Dimensions||35 x 85 x 33 mm|
|Weight||120 gr (apprx)|
|Casing||ABS with RoHS Compliancy|
|Antenna||+1,5 dBi or +3 dBi external|
|Battery||3.6V Lithium AA|
|Expected Battery Life||min 5 years with 30 min interval|
|Temperature Sensitivity||0.5 C between -10 and +85 C|
|Humidity Sensitivity||1% RH between 20% and 80%|
|Operating Conditions||-40ºC to +80ºC & 0% RH to 100% RH|
|CERTIFICATIONS & RELIABILITY|
|• Restaurants, warehouses, supply chains, hospitals, industries, production lines , etc.|
|+ Cold Chain Sensor|
| In some cases product images may differ from the actual products.
 Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer. [ Read : Shipping Policy ]
AS923, AU915, EU868, US915