The Bluetooth WiFi Outdoor Gateway is mainly used to collect information from beacons around it, and then uploading the information to the server through HTTP/MQTT protocols. It can be powered by either POE or DC power supply. It offers a powerful and cost-effective solution for large-scale low-power wireless deployments for different use cases and applications.
• Works with either Cellular Networks (via USB dongle) or WiFi
• Real plug and play
• Easy to mount and install
• Maintenance free – install & forget
• App Configuration via gateway, support IP of gateway itself, server, address configuration and firmware OTA.
• Waterproof (IP54)
• Sun Protection
• Lightning Protection
• The device uses Bluetooth Low Energy communication technology
• Compliant with unlicensed 2.4 GHz ISM band
• Works with either 3G/4G Cellular Networks or WiFi
173 x 90 x 45 mm
BLE 5.0: >200 meters
BLE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2: >100 meters (depends on environment)
>200 beacons per 5 seconds
USB (For 3G/4G dongle)
PoE or 5V DC Power Supply
• Real Time Remote Monitoring
• Location based applications
• Asset Tracking applications
• Cold Chain Monitoring
• Real time data collection
• Smart Office applications many more….