The TEKTELIC Agriculture Sensor is the ideal solution to streamline and simplify the collection of key soil and environmental metrics for crops, residential and commercial lawns and gardens and golf courses. The device provides a straightforward and easy to deploy solution for soil moisture and temperature, air temperature and humidity, and outdoor light monitoring. Enjoy increased crop yields and decreased operating expenses with the deployment of this versatile device.
The Agriculture Sensor utilizes a ruggedized IP-67 enclosure for use in the most challenging outdoor environmental conditions. An integrated C-Cell LTC battery provides substantial battery life up to 10 years with a battery status indicator for easy reference. The Agriculture and Sensor are seamlessly integrated into TEKTELIC’s End-to-End IoT solution.
Multiple variants for diverse mounting options are available including direct soil surface mount or elevated mounting on a post, fence or vine.
• Soil Surface or Elevated Mounting Options • Compatible with LoRaWAN™ specification
• All Global ISM Bands
• 10 Year Battery Life
• Internal or Optional External Antenna
• IP67 Design
• C Cell LTC Battery
• Battery Status Indicator
• The sensor uses Low Power Wide Area Network-LPWAN technology(LoRa) for connectivity • Compliant with All Global ISM bands • Low power consumption • Antenna Types: Internal or Optional External • RF Power: Up to 23 dBm (200mW) • RF Sensitivity: -137dBm (SF12, 125kHz)
120 x 93 x 58 mm (Sensor)
-40°C to +65°C
0.3m – 1m (Probe)
C Cell LTC
CERTIFICATIONS & RELIABILITY
• Regulatory: FCC 15.247 RSS-247, FCC 15.209 RSS-Gen
• Safety: UL 60950-1 (US/C), IEC 60950-1 (CE)
• Environmental: ETSI EN 300 019-2-1, 300 019-2-2, ETSI EN 300 019-2-3, 300 019-2-4
• Soil Moisture and Temperature • Ambient Humidity and Temperature • Mounting Orientation Status • Movement or Orientation Change Detection • Light Detection and Measurement